Tuesday, 13 January 2015

The ARTIST

Yesterday, in between of a discussion, some body asked me, what do you think an artist is? and what is his/her worth (means there importance)?
 I took some time and then said this to him.
I dedicate this to all my fellow artists and my inspirations.




The ARTIST 


The redness of the morning sun
The blue endless sky painted with fun,
The music of the raging sea
The humming of the bee,
The smell of the roses
Are the inspiration ,
From the artist who is immortal,
To all the mortal once







The art is making the mountain
The art is making the falls,
But all an artist wants,
Is to be appreciated,
For the beauty,
For what he has done,
We need to open our eyes,
See the sea, see the sky

An artist is one who see the beauty, Embrace its mesmerizing feel,
An artist is one who is strong enough to let his feelings out not conceal,
An artist, one who is forever committed to beautifying the world ,
An artist is, one sees the good in everything and everyone,
I am an artist and my love for art has just begun.


They say we are mad, I accept it as a compliment,
And I say, I am happy to see the world with my madness,
Rather than being blindfolded by the sanity,
I am an artist who embraced the artistic part,
I am the much needed mutation in humanity,
I live to think free, not confining my thought in boundary,
No limits to what to see, I paint, I write, I sing to delight and glee,

An artist is, one sees the good in everything and everyone,
I am an artist and my love for art has just begun.



© Abhishek Shukla, The Voice of Heart: The ARTIST
Post a Comment