Monday, 5 January 2015

Our Love

My friend, two years senior to me decided to marry a old time girl friend. But one day when we were sitting and relaxing after a game of cricket, he said that he is nervous and confused and thinks that his girlfriend is confused too, so I decided to do something for them. So I decided to write a poem and give them by name of each other. And I don't know it helped or not but today I am going to their wedding. 

Our Love

In the brightest light and even in the darkest night
Our love, will remain real and true,

In the times of hope and even in despair,
You will find me beside you, as support gear

In the madness and world of insanity
Our love will be like the calmness of the sea,




In all the trouble of the life,
Even when everything is burning surrounding us,
Over love will be like water,
Providing coolness avoiding any burns,
In the coldness of the world,
And the chills of the tragedy
Our love will be like a blanket
Keeping us together and warm,
You and Me,

When you fall,
Or the falling one is me
We will hold hands,
And never let it go,
At the time when,
Everything is trying to separate us,
Our love will be glue.
It will bond us,
Me and You

When fog covers us,
When everything is blurry,
And the sights are not clear,
Our love will be like homing beacon,
Keeping as close and near

In time of doubts
Our love will be mirror,
Which will show us,
That I am in you,
And you are in me,
Residing in hearts there,

When everything will fade
Our love will still be there

In the brightest light and even in the darkest night
Our love, will remain real and true

When everything will fade
Our love will still be there,

In the madness and world of insanity
Our love will be like the calmness of the sea

When everything will fade
Our love will still be there



© Abhishek Shukla, The Voice of Heart:Our Love
Post a Comment